We offer a selection of examples, not intended to be
exhaustive. We remain flexible in response to the
needs of our clients.
To these tasks, we apply our combinations of expertise
- Strategic planning via discussions with managers,
engineers, and sales staff
- Benchmarking network and IT environments
- Product definition (marketing requirements)
- Independent verification and validation of network
architectures and designs
- Defined writing projects (white papers, speeches,
- Presentation creation (slide shows)
- Seminar creation and delivery (tutorial, technical,
sales training, customer-oriented)
- Tactical Planning for Legacy Products
- Interworking between legacy and emerging technologies
- Analysis of security policy and implementation
- Determining network management requirements and
- Second opinion on marketing and product plans
- Documentation of network architectures and preparation
of request for proposal
- Evaluation of proposals for network services and IT
- in voice telephony and data switching,
- for access devices and backbone nodes,
- with technologies and protocols from legacy to the
- from the viewpoints of carrier, vendor, and
- on business functions as well as technical matters,
- addressing audiences from engineering to sales to
Fees and Expenses
We will be happy to offer a proposal for a project on the
basis of a flat fee and within a fixed time frame if the
scope of work is clearly defined. This approach works well
with certain writing projects such as white papers.
Alternatively, when the task is open-ended, we charge a per
diem fee plus actual expenses (time and materials).
The daily rate is reduced for clients who enter into a
retainer agreement for an extended period. Please
inquire about a program to fit your needs.
on telecom technology, markets, and products.
Several associates have supported litigation in
multiple cases involving patents and contract disputes in
the telecom industry. We are available for analysis,
depositions, and testimony anywhere in the US. Listed
Expert Services, ExpertLaw,
HG Legal Resources, Thomson Reuters Expert
Witness Services, and Forensis Group
or contact us at +1.703.855.0191.
- Analysis of patents for applicability, infringement,
or existence of prior art.
- Evaluation of equipment for suitability for purpose or
performance to functional specifications.
- Opinions on network designs and costs.
- Preparation for depositions including drafting of
questions for witness and opposing experts.
- Coaching litigation team to understand technologiesand
implications of design choices.
- Research related to networks, IT, and related
Experienced in evaluating technologies, intellectual
property, and products for acquisition or licensing.
Have accurately assessed R&D and management personnel
before they were acquired.