We offer a selection of examples, not intended to be
remain flexible in response to the needs of our clients.
To these tasks, we apply our combinations of expertise
- Strategic planning via discussions with managers,
and sales staff
- Benchmarking network and IT environments
- Product definition (marketing requirements)
- Independent verification and validation of network
architectures and designs
- Defined writing projects (white papers, speeches,
- Presentation creation (slide shows)
- Seminar creation and delivery (tutorial, technical,
- Tactical Planning for Legacy Products
- Interworking between legacy and emerging technologies
- Analysis of security policy and implementation
- Determining network management requirements and
- Second opinion on marketing and product plans
- Documentation of network architectures and preparation
request for proposal
- Evaluation of proposals for network services and IT
- in voice telephony and data switching,
- for access devices and backbone nodes,
- with technologies and protocols from legacy to the
- from the viewpoints of carrier, vendor, and
- on business functions as well as technical matters,
- addressing audiences from engineering to sales to
Fees and Expenses
We will be happy to offer a proposal for a project on the
basis of a
fee and within a fixed time frame if the scope of work is
This approach works well with certain writing projects such
Alternatively, when the task is open-ended, we charge a per
actual expenses (time and materials). The daily rate
for clients who enter
into a retainer agreement for an extended period.
about a program to fit your
on telecom technology, markets, and products.
Several associates have supported litigation in
involving patents and contract disputes in the telecom
We are available for analysis, depositions, and testimony
the US. Listed with IMS Expert
HG Legal Resources, Thomson Reuters Expert
Witness Services, and
- Analysis of patents for applicability or existence of
- Evaluation of equipment for suitability for purpose or
performance to functional specifications.
- Opinions on network designs and costs.
- Preparation for depositions including draftng of
for witness and opposing experts.
- Coaching litigation team to understand technologies,
implications of design choices, etc.
- Research related to networks, IT, and related
Experienced in evaluating technologies, intellectual
products for acquisition or licensing. Have accurately
R&D and management personnel before they were acquired.